So the Spring of 2016 is upon us. Hopefully we will get a pleasant Summer to come once things warm up a bit. Our team are very busy thankfully with a number of jobs throughout the country on-going.
As you will read below we are busy fitting secondary glazing, flyscreens and of course the ever popular draught-proofing products.
We have recently completed works in:
- Beaumont Hospital, Dublin – Secondary Glazing
- Listed building in Synge St, Dublin – Secondary Glazing
- Period home in Dun Laoire, Dublin – Noise reduction / Sound Proofing
- Private residence on Kennilworth Rd, Dublin – Energy Savings
- Period residence at Kilcock, Co. Kildare – Secondary Glazing / Energy Savings
- Apartment at Roebuck Hill, Clonskeagh, Dublin – Sound Reduction
- Ashley Hotel, Coburg St, Cork – Sound proofing of bedroom windows
- Metropole Hotel, Cork City – Noise Reduction on Bedroom Windows
- Private home, Julianstown Co. Meath – Energy Savings
- Period residence at Donegal Town –Energy savings
- Private home at Bunninadden Co. Sligo – Sound proofing of windows
- Listed farmhouse building at Killucan Co. Westmeath – Energy Savings
- Private home at Marino Dublin – Sound proofing of windows
- Apartments at Donabate Dublin – Sound Proofing of windows and door
- Apartments at Stepaside, Dublin – Sound Proofing of windows
- Private home at Donnybrook Dublin – Sound Proofing of windows
- Private home at Corrandulla Galway – Energy savings
- Private home at Douglas Rd, Cork – Sound Reduction
- Farmhouse at Ballycarney Co Wexford – Energy savings on windows
- Apartment at Sallins Co. Kildare – Noise Reduction
Secondary Glazing and Sound Proofing
We have just completed Sound Proofing and noise reduction work on the windows of terraced homes on Dartry Rd, Rathmines, Cowper Rd, Rathmines and at Cabinteely, Dublin where our clients had road noise issues.
On a link Rd between South Circular Rd and Kevin St, Dublin (Henrietta St) we have just completed a Sound Proofing / noise reduction contract on the windows of a basement apartment to enable our client to live comfortably without having to worry about road noise issues.
A Sound Proofing / Energy Saving project has just been completed on private home, which was listed, in Rathmines Upper and on Kennilworth Rd, Dublin. Both homes had original Single-Glazed Sliding Sash windows in need of Energy Savings and noise reduction benefits. Windows were rattly, losing expensively generated heat through gaps in joints and through the 3mm glass. Our Energy Saving Secondary Glazing System was the answer, using acoustic glass to minimise noise levels.
We have also completed our Sound Proofing work on a refurbished Guest House opposite Merlin Park Hospital, Galway City, where the property owner, Ms. Marian Martyn, contracted us to fit our Secondary Glazing to all the bedroom windows for extra client comfort.
We have completed our Secondary Glazing work for Energy saving benefits on a period farmhouse in Killucan, Co. Westmeath. Our client had considered, reluctantly, removing his perfectly good windows and replacing them. The windows were the original Georgian-style, single-glazed sliding sash. They had become warped and letting in too much fresh air, so our client decided it was better to ''heat his feet and not the street''!!! The results have been immediate. He and his family now have a much more cosy home and wonderful savings on fuel costs.
Two other privately owned apartments: in Sallins, Co. Kildare and Rathfarnham, Dublin, used our Sound Proofing / Noise reduction System Systems on their windows to enable a good nights sleep and confirm up to 75% reduction in noise levels in both
Our most recent Sound Proofing / Noise Reduction contracts were in The Dingle Benner Hotel, The Lantern Townhouse Guest House, both at Dingle, Co Kerry. We have just completed our Sound Proofing / Noise Reduction application to all the bedroom windows at The Ashley Hotel, Cork City – with total success.
Other Completed contracts include:
- Private residence in Mt Merrion Dublin – Sound Proofing on windows
- Private residence in Clonee Co Meath – Sound Proofing on windows
- Business premises in Tullamore Co Offaly – Sound proofing on windows
- Residence in Ck On Shannon Co Leitrim – Sound Proofing on windows
- Richmond Hill, Rathmines Dublin – Energy savings on windows
- Boyle Co Roscommon – Energy savings on windows
- Private residence in Knockvicar Co. Roscommon – Sound proofing on windows
- Apartment in Donabate Dublin – Noise reduction on windows and door
- Apartment in Sallins Co Kildare – Noise reductions on windows
- A period home in Lucan, Co. Dublin – Energy savings
- Private residence in Airton Rd Rathfarnham Dublin – Noise Reduction
- Period farmhouse in Annascaun Killucan Co Westmeath – Energy savings
- Apartment in Sandyford Rd, Dundrum, Dublin – Energy Savings
- Offices on Ranelagh Rd, Dublin – Sound Proofing
- Private dwelling in Sandymount, Dublin – Energy savings on windows
- Apartments on Arran Quay – Sound proofing on windows
- Private residence on Mountjoy Sq North – Sound Proofing on windows
- Apartment in Dundrum, Dublin – Sound proofing on windows
- Apartment in Cork St, Dublin - Sound Proofing of windows and door
- Apartment in Mellor Ct, Liffey St, Dublin – Sound proofing of windows
- Home on Strand Rd, Baldoyle, Dublin – Sound Proofing of windows
- Home on Coolgarriff Rd, Dublin - Sound Proofing of windows
- A terraced home on Victoria rd, Cork City – Sound Proofing of windows
- A private home on Brookwood Ave, Artane – Sound Proofing of windows
- Private home in Naas Kildare -
- Apartment in Ringsend, Dublin -
- Business premises in Kilcock, Kildare
- A period home Charleston Rd, Ranelagh -
- Listed building on Thomas St, Dublin -
- Listed building in Shantalla, Galway -
We are also carrying out on-going Secondary Glazing of windows in The Merrion Hotel Dublin, Sound Proofing on private homes in Carrick On Shannon, Leitrim, Sound proofing on windows in a period home in Ballycarney, Co. Wexford, together with further Sound Proofing contracts on private homes on Ranelagh Rd and Oakfield Rd, Ranelagh, Dublin, together with Sound Proofing of windows on two apartments in Castleforbes Square, Dublin City, apartment in Donabate, a private home in Newtownforbes, Longford and a private home in Lurgan Pk, Galway.
We have just been contracted to provide our Secondary Glazing services at The Lord Bagnall Trust, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan. This is a Period Building consisting of two floors with more than 20 lovely Sliding Sash Windows.
We are currently carrying out Sound Proofing work on windows for private homeowners in:
- Listed building at Beltra, Co. Sligo,
- Listed building at Ballybrittas, Co Laois
- Castleknock, Dublin
- At Pheonix Park, Dublin
- On Victoria Rd, Cork City
- Main St, Buttevant, Co. Cork
- Listed building at Newbridge, Co. Kildare
- Shinrone, Birr, Co. Offaly
- At Retirement Home in Athy, Co. Kildare
- Main Street, Clifden, Co. Galway
- Shop Street, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Distillery Rd, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Celbridge Youth Cafe, Celbridge, Co.Kildare
We have recently fitted our Flydoors and Flyscreens at:
- Government Dept, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- HSE Navan, Co. Meath,
- HSE, Castlebar, Co. Mayo,
- HSE, Athlone, Co. Westmeath,
- HSE Castle Bar, Co. Mayo,
- HSE UCHG, Galway,
- ESB, Rosbrien, Limerick,
- Key Ingredients, Cratloe, Co. Limerick,
- Scoil Mhuire agus Padraig, Swinford, Co. Mayo
- Vasa Ltd, Vicarstown, Co. Laois
- FM Services, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Brentwood Manor, Nursing Home, Convoy, Co. Donegal
- Oak View Nursing Home, Belturbet, Co. Cavan
- Abbeybreaffy Nursing Home, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- Rye Vale Nursing Home, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Moyglare Nursing Home, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Community Creche / Playschool, Mayo Abbey, Co. Mayo
- HSE Community Nursing Unit, Ballymote, Co. Sligo
- HSE Health Centre, Collooney, Co. Sligo
- HSE Gurteen Health Centre, Gurteen, Co. Sligo
- Tavanagh Meats, Glasson, Co. Westmeath,
- Little Rascals Creche, Roscommon,
- Sligo Community Training Centre, Sligo,
- Corrib Oil Swinford, Co. Mayo
- Corrib Oil Tuam, Co. Galway
- Corrib Oil Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo
- Corrib Oil Louisburgh, Co. Mayo
- Corrib Oil Westport, Co. Mayo
- Corrib Oil Castlerea, Roscommon
- HSE-Ballina District Hospital, Co. Mayo
- HSE-Belmullet Hospital, Co. Mayo
- HSE-Dalton Home Claremorris, Co. Mayo
- HSE-St Josephs Hospital Stranorlar, Co. Donegal
- HSE-St Josephs Hospital Carndonagh, Co. Donegal
- HSE-Lifford Community Hospital, Co. Donegal
- HSE-Swinford District Hospital, Co. Mayo
- HSE-St Johns Hospital Sligo,
- HSE-Temple St Children's Hospital, Dublin
- HSE-Letterkenny General Hospital, Co. Donegal
- Neptune Stores Ice Cream Parlour, Strandhill, Sligo
- The Waterfront Restaurant, Enniscrone, Co. Sligo
- The Crossroads Inn, Keel, Achill, Co. Mayo
We have been contracted to fit our patented Flyscreens in a private country farmhouse in Co. Westmeath, a period house in Knockgriffin, Middleton, Co. Cork, workshop floor area of 'Aptar' ltd, Ballinasloe, windows and doors in a private dwelling in Limerick City, draughtpoofing of a home in Adare, Co. Limerick, fly screening of windows in a woodland area in Castlemaine, Co. Kerry, Flyscreens and Flydoors for thriving family-run businesses (McGuire's Boxty Ltd) in Killala, Co. Mayo, a Crèche in Headford, Co. Galway and a farming business in Vicarstown, to surpass all 2001 EU HACCP, FSAI & Global Food & Dept of Agriculture Hygiene Regulation requirements.
We have been contracted to carry out Flyscreening work for the HSE at locations in Dublin - in Temple St Children's Hospital in Dublin - in Donegal at St Josephs Hospital, Stranorlar, Letterkenny General Hospital, Killybegs Hospital, St Josephs Hospital Carndonagh - in Mayo at Mayo General Hospital, Castlebar, several Day Care Centres and community hospitals in Ballina, Swinford, Westport and Belmullet.
We are delighted to announce we have fitted our 100th "storm door"
- a refined powder-coated, colour- coded aluminium screen, usually fitted onto its own extension framing, which can be fitted outside of any door to help protect the existing door from the elements.
The Storm Door can eliminate the possibility of having to change your beautiful hardwood, uPVC or Aluminium door.
The Storm Door is fitted independently of the existing door (on drop-pin cast steel hinges) and can be removed easily for the summer months if necessary.
*For images and other detail please refer to our 'Images Gallery'.
Draught-Proofing Systems for Wooden Doors and Windows
Our quality ''retrofitted'' door draught-proofing system has been the choice of professionals since 1989 and continues to be the most successful available in Ireland.
An elastomeric sheath, which has the most tolerance of any product of its kind on the market, it moulds to the contours of the door/ s even on arched doors makes it the ideal retrofitting choice. Housed in a uPVC carrier, it is available in a choice of white or brown to match most wooden doors and the use of stainless steel pins instead of screws ensures no rusting. To combat the problem of draughts under doors we have a selection of uPVC carriers with differing lengths of brushing to suit most situations. The carrier is fixed onto the bottom of the door with concealed fixings in a choice of colours - currently brown, white, pine and wood-grain.
Many of our Secondary Glazing contracts work includes fitting of our retrofitted door seals onto existing wooden doors to complete the picture. Available in a choice of colours to match existing decor!!
‘’The most flexible door seal on the market today’’
Our next issue will feature -
Secondary Glazing and / or Sound Proofing combination contracts being carried out on windows for clients in: -
We have just been contracted to provide our Secondary Glazing services at ‘’The Lord Bagnall Trust’’, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan. This is a wonderful Period Building consisting of two floors of living quarters, with more than 20 beautiful Sliding Sash Windows.
We also begin work on Sound Proofing projects in Ballybofey, Co. Donegal and The Hardwicke, Dublin City along with continuing work at The Merrion Hotel, Dublin..
We will also be completing Flyscreen projects in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, The Naul, Dublin, Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, HSE Mayo General Hospital, HSE St Ita’s Hospital, Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick and at private nursing homes at Convoy, Co. Donegal.
Our Secondary Glazing System has been the choice of architect on a private residence on hardwood windows in Darcytown, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.
We will advise of our client comments upon completion.
WE WISH ALL OUR VALUED CLIENTELE AND ALL
WHO HAVE SUPPORTED OUR BUSINESS AND TO THOSE WHO VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
‘A VERY HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY’